Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 27, 2012 - HOME

We rode from Benton, KY to Dayton, OH without any real issue.  As soon as we made the I-71/I-75 interchange, the traffic became horrendous.

It was, after all, a Friday afternoon in July.  I suspected we would not hit any slowdowns and I was right.  Everyone was going the opposite direction.

We had gassed up just after getting on I-75 because I couldn't make it home on this tank.

We pulled into the drivway about 3:30 PM.  We quickly opened the camper and Don's trailer and began exchanging the items we had been carrying of each others.

In the meantime, as I was gathering some more items, Don was downloading all his pictures from his phone and camera, onto our home PC.

We had all that done in less than an hour.  Don had another 2-1/2 hours to ride to get to his place.  We said goodbye and had a brief conversation about the trip and he took off.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys, Thanks for entering our blog writing contest, you may see the results of the contest at http://powersports-blog.denniskirk.com/4772/powersports/the-winner-of-the-ride-on-write-on-contest-is/.

    ReplyDelete